Home » » Salman Khan Hits Does’not affect Aamir Mamu’s Carrier – Imran Khan

Salman Khan Hits Does’not affect Aamir Mamu’s Carrier – Imran Khan


Bollywood is full of insecurity, I am comfortable with who am I and I m very comfortable in my films. On competing with Ranbir, Imran says, "If Ranbir's films are doing well, it does not affect me. Ranbir is fine actor. If you see Salman Khan has been giving huge hits but that doesn't affect Aamir's Mamu career. Everyone has a place of his own in the industry and I'd like to create one. I've heard Rockstar was phenomenal. I am glad it was."

Ranbir and Imran both are the Charm of Bollywood and they are future Superstars.
Share this article :

Please Leave A Feed Back In Comment Box !!! Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.
 
Support :Google And Wordpress
Copyright © 2013. HitNHit.COM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating | Website Published by Vicky Dahiya
Proudly powered by Wordpress