Home » » Priyanka Chopra Working Hard For Upcoming Movie on Mary Kom

Priyanka Chopra Working Hard For Upcoming Movie on Mary Kom

The Barfi Girl Priyanka Chopra's Sexy Looks Doesnt Match With  boxer Mary Kom, but she is working hard to get into shape to play the Olympic bronze medalist in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film.

She Said "I don't believe in size zero. Yes, I have lost weight as I am training myself for my next film. I am working hard to build muscles for my character, which is inspired by Mary Kom,"

"the movie is not bio pic the movie  which is inspired by her life. I personally find her journey very inspiring. This film talks about how to grab the right opportunity, work hard and how sheer hard work can bring success. I am very nervous about the film as it is very close to my heart," Priyanka said.

To be directed by Bhansali, the film will go on the floors by June.
The 30-year-old Mary Kom was honoured with Padma Bhushan, India's third highest civilian honour, this year.



tags : Priyanka Chopra | Priyanka Chopra upcoming movie | Priyanka Chopra next movie | Priyanka Chopra Mary kom movie | Priyanka Chopra zero figure | Priyanka Chopra sexy movie | Priyanka Chopra forthcoming movie | Priyanka Chopra movie list
Share this article :

Please Leave A Feed Back In Comment Box !!! Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.
 
Support :Google And Wordpress
Copyright © 2013. HitNHit.COM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating | Website Published by Vicky Dahiya
Proudly powered by Wordpress